A convenient and easy soup to cook for 2 to 6 pax.
100% Natural and Authentic. Premium Quality Herbs
No Added Artificial Flavourings or Colourings
What is in the box: 1 pack of Bak Kut Teh, 1 piece of cooking instructions
Ingredient List: Dang Shen, Dang Gui, Huang Qi, Five spices pack, Yuzhu, wolfberries, ChuanXiong
Benefits: Dispels wind and dampness. Strengthens the body.
- Marinate spare ribs or other meats with oyster sauce, sesame oil, and white pepper powder for approximately 30 minutes. Put aside.
- Bring 2 litres of water to boil. Add the herbs in “Nanyang Bak Kut Teh” and cook for 1 hour at low heat.
- Remove the herbal residue.
- Add in marinated meat, garlic and Thye Shan Spice Sachet (provided in pack), and cook for another 1 hour or until meat softens.
- Season with dark soy sauce to your preference. Serve warm.
Delivery: 1-3 days
Storage: In cupboard