Bird’s Nest comes entirely from the saliva of the Swiftlet bird. Birds Nest is considered a delicacy and a popular tonic in TCM with its ability to enhance complexion and improve immunity.
Thye Shan Medical Hall selects premium dried birds nest only from Indonesia, where their habitats are untainted, unpolluted and all natural.
Suitable for all ages. 100% Natural, no added chemicals.
- Food for the Skin: Improves complexion, rich in calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium. Considered an anti-aging booster.
- Food for mothers for prenatal and postnatal nourishment
- Food for growing children: to improve overall immunity, preventing cough and flu.
- Food for elderly and those recovering from illnesses: Bird’s nest is filled with proteins and nutrients. Speeds up recovery.
- Food for lungs: Relief respiratory ailments such as coughs or asthma.
- Easy absorption health supplement
How to cook (for 1 person):
- Take 1 piece of Birds Nest and soak in water for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Drain the water, remove impurities, and prepare to double boil.
- Bring to boil, then double boil with small fire for another 60 minutes.
- May be taken chilled or warm.
Indonesian Natural Birds Nest 37.5g
Indonesian Natural Birds Nest 50g
Indonesian Natural Birds Nest Grade Super AAAA 120g
Indonesian Natural Birds Nest Grade Super AA 300g
Delivery: 1-3 days
Storage: Keep refrigerated.