Bostock Brothers Organic Free Range Whole Chicken, is a great way to enjoy a family feast.
- Raised without the use of antibiotics
- Chlorine and chemical free
- No growth hormones, no GMO feed
- Free range on organic land, 100% organic diet
- Diet: organic green grass, organic apples, home-grown feed including corn and barley
- No herbicides or pesticides used to grow feed
- Compostable packaging
- Stays fresh in the freezer for at least 6 months from delivery date
- Vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
- Air chilled, chlorine free
- No chlorinated water used to cool meat
- Less shrinkage and water loss during cooking
About Bostock Chicken Brothers
Ben and George Bostock grew up on their family’s organic apple orchard in sunny Hawke’s Bay and share a family passion for healthy, safe growing practices where there is control from the farm to plate. This means no chemicals, no antibiotics, no hormones and no genetic modification.
The brothers are determined to give their organic chickens the best life. Their apple orchard provides the perfect environment to farm organic chickens. The birds enjoy a happy life roaming freely among the apple trees and are housed in uniquely designed french chalets, which are clean and spacious and enable the chickens to roam freely outside once they are fully feathered.